Register now for ACCM-11
Click on the link below to access Trybooking website to complete ACCM-11 registration
ACCM-11 Conference Registration Packages
IMPORTANT Full Registration includes admission to technical sessions, Welcome Dinner, Conference Banquet, and Conference Package. Student Registration excludes admission to Welcome Dinner and Conference Banquet. Dinner Package can be purchased for AUD 150 to attend the Dinners.
- IMPORTANT 1 registered attendee will only be able to present a maximum of 1 item in the technical program (paper or poster). Presentation of additional technical program items will require additional registrations.
- IMPORTANT In the event of changed circumstances and the registered attendee not able to attend, there will be NO refund of the registration fees. The registration, however, can be transferred to another person ONCE only upon request to the ACCM-11 Committee.
- Please use the Trybooking link to register the attendees. A financial delegate may register the attendees as well. The information of all attendees has to be provided at the time of registration.
- Complete payment of the registration fees is required at the time of registration. An invoice will be generated and sent to the attendees for reimbursement, tax, etc. with their respective organisations.
- Student registration requires the attendee to be currently enrolled in an education or a research organisation in an undergraduate or postgraduate (including Ph.D.) program. ID will be verified at the conference before handing out the attendee package and registration badge.
- Dinner package will include tickets for the Welcome Dinner and Conference Banquet, and can be purchased by non-attendees such as family members, industry guests, and other accompanying guests and invitees as well.