Submit Abstract via EasyChair
ACCM 11 invites Abstracts in the following tracks and themes for the main technical program.
NEW Download the Call for Abstracts here ACCM 11 ABSTRACT TEMPLATE
- Deadline for abstract submission: 28 February 2018
- Notification of acceptance: 15 April 2018
EasyChair Submission Guidelines
IMPORTANT Please utilise the Abstract Template provided above to draft your ACCM 11 abstract. Convert to a .pdf for submission.
IMPORTANT Please make sure you select a theme/track number from the list below and add to the paper title (for example, a submission to Composites Manufacturing should have PM1 as the prefix)
Q How can I submit a new abstract?
A There are several common submission problems described below.
- STEP 1 First of all, you should log in to the right conference. If you are a new EasyChair user, you have to register for an account to proceed. The conference acronym is always displayed in the upper left corner of the screen, followed by your current role for this conference.
- If you follow a submission link from the conference Web site and see "Submission for this conference is closed", the conference does not accept new submissions. If this happens and you believe this is a mistake, you should contact the conference organizers.
- If you successfully logged in to your conference but the role displayed is different from author, you should follow the menu tabs <conference acronym> -> Change role. It will show you all the roles you have for this conference. If author is not among these roles, then the conference does not accept new submissions.
- Suppose you are logged in as an author of the right conference. To submit a new paper you should click on the menu tab "New Submission". If there is no such menu tab, then the conference does not accept new submissions.
- If you see the "New Submission" tab, click on it and follow the instructions. You will have to fill out information about your submission and upload abstract file (PDF only).
- If you fill out the form correctly (so that EasyChair displays no error messages), pressed the "Submit" button and nothing is happening for a long time, the problem is most likely a broken or a very slow Internet connection. In this case all you can do is to try again.
If the paper is submitted successfully, it will appear on your menu when you are logged in as an author. If you have a single submission for this conference (say with number 27), you will see a menu tab "Submission 27". If you have more than one submission, you will see the menu tab "My Submissions".
Should you have any issues, please contact us using the contact form here
|Composite Materials (CM)||CM 1 Carbon and Carbon Fibre Composites|
|CM2 Glass and Glass Fibre Composites|
|CM3 Natural Fibre Composites|
|CM4 Textile Fibres and Composites|
|CM5 Metal Matrix Composites|
|CM6 Ceramic Matrix Composites|
|CM7 Cement Based Composites|
|CM8 Energy Composites|
|CM9 Smart Composites|
|Structural Design(SD)||SD1 Structural Design Criteria, Safety and Reliability|
|SD2 Simulation and Computational Modelling|
|SD3 Flame Retardancy and Fire-structural Resistance|
|Processing And Manufacturing (PM)||PM1 Composites Manufacturing|
|PM2 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing|
|PM3 Composites Joining and Machining|
|Durability (DB)||DB1 Structural Health Monitoring|
|DB2 Damage, Fracture, and Repair|
|Applications (AP)||AP1 Automotive and Aerospace|
|AP3 Civil and Infrastructure|
|OT1 Other topics not in the themes above|