Submit Abstract via EasyChair
Abstract Submission Deadline: 31 March 2018
Download Abstract Template
Submit Oral/Poster Abstracts Now!
ACCM-11 invites Abstracts in the adjoining sessions and general themes. Please utilise the ACCM-11 Abstract Template file provided below for abstract preparation. Abstracts are to be submitted using EasyChair system (Guidelines for EasyChair submission are provided below)
- NEW Deadline for abstract submission: 31 March 2018
- IMPORTANT Please note that 1 registration will allow 1 Oral or 1 Poster presentation.
- IMPORTANT Please utilise the Abstract Template provided above to draft your ACCM 11 abstract. Convert to a .pdf for submission.
- IMPORTANT Please make sure you mention either ORAL/POSTER and mention the preference for Session Name in the Abstract document, from the list provided.
- Download the Abstract Template: ACCM-11-ABSTRACT-TEMPLATE-1
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 15 April 2018
- NEW ACCM-11 Poster Session-I will be held tentatively at 17:30 - 18:30 on 30 July, and Mini-oral Session and Poster Session-II will be held from 15:15 - 18:30 on 31 July
- NEW Mini-oral session will consist of 3-minute presentations from all poster presenters
- NEW Posters are to be printed beforehand the ACCM-11 conference and brought to the venue
- NEW Posters are to be printed on A0 (841 mm x 1189 mm) paper with appropriate margins in the Portrait mode
EasyChair Guidelines: Download here
ACCM-11 Young Researcher Awards
The ACCM Young Researcher Awards will be awarded to the best student papers at ACCM-11. Both undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible if they are enrolled at a university at the time of abstract submission and ACCM-11 registration. Candidates or nominees for the award must be the first author and presenter of their research at the ACCM-11 conference.
IMPORTANT NEW If you want to apply for ACCM Young Researcher Awards,
- STEP 1 Please submit your abstract to the EasyChair Abstract Submission system, and
- STEP 2 Register for the Awards in the form here. Your submission will be considered as a valid application only when you have registered with us using the form below.
- After acceptance of abstract, authors will be encouraged to submit a 4-page full paper to ACCM-11, which will be invited for an article submitted to the following 4 leading composites journals based on merit.
Peer Review Statement
All abstracts and papers associated with ACCM-11 (The 11th Asian-Australasian Conference on Composite Materials) are subjected to peer-review assessment. Each Abstract/Paper is peer-reviewed by 2 expert referees to the appropriate standards before recommending acceptance.
The Abstracts of ACCM-11 are indexed by Scopus and Ei Compendex.