Prof Hao Wang/ACCM 11 Chair
On behalf of the Asian-Australasian Association for Composite Materials Committee, I invite you to join us in Cairns, Australia for the 11th Asian-Australasian Conference on Composite Materials (ACCM-11) from 29th July 2018 to 1st August 2018. ACCM-11 is one of the largest composites conference bringing together industry and research in composites from all over the world, and includes new contemporary themes such as Additive Manufacturing and Cement Based Composites. ACCM-11 will feature a 3-day program of a divergent range of composite research themes and will showcase plenary and keynote presentations by thematic leaders. ACCM-11 will also include diverse social events including a Welcome Dinner, Conference Banquet, and the ACCM-11 Awards Ceremony. Cairns captivates its visitors as the gateway to The Great Barrier Reef and Wet Tropics Heritage Rainforest and is a popular tourist destination. We look forward to welcoming you at ACCM-11 in Cairns in Jul-Aug 2018.
Guidelines for Oral Presentations
- All presentations must be uploaded to the Media Room at the Cairns Convention Centre at the time advised at conference badge pick-up.
- If you wish to use your own laptop for the presentation, you have to request this at the badge pick-up in the Registration area.
- All speakers must attend their assigned session in its entirety, and any movement during the talks should not cause disturbance for the audience present in the room.
- All presenters must report their presence to the Session Chair and Co-Chair at the start of each special session.
- All presenters must honour the time allotted for their technical talk to ensure a smooth transition to the next presenter.
Guidelines for Regular (non-Invited) and Invited Talks in the Oral Special Sessions
Regular (Non-Invited) Talk (15 minutes)
- 10-12 minutes of talk time, 3-5 minutes of Q&A
Invited Talk (20 minutes)
- 15-16 minutes of talk time, 4-5 minutes of Q&A
Guidelines for Mini-Oral Session for Poster Presenters Only
- All poster presenters must be present next to their posters in both of the Poster Sessions I and II in Hall A at the specified times
- All poster presenters are invited to introduce their work in the Mini-oral Session
- Mini-Oral session is held for Poster Presenters to introduce their posters.
- To be eligible for the Poster Award, participation in the Mini-Oral is mandatory
- Following are the guidelines for the Mini-Oral Session talks
Mini-Oral Session (5 slides maximum)
- 2 minutes (maximum) of talk time, NO Q&A
Advanced Manufacturing: Polymer & Composites Science: ACCM-11 Special Issue
Jointly Organised By